Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's Christmas season

And it's humid and rainy here in Singapore. Oh well, at least my neighbor's front door looks really Christmassy.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The photo was taken in darkness, from across the street. I felt like I was spying, when all I wanted to do was to capture the little lights in the trees and the general warm feel of the front area. I couldn't see to focus, but it turned out ok. I used HDR Pro again to stitch together photos with exposure lengths ranging from 2s to 10s. I wish the car wasn't in the photo, but it didn't look right when I tried cropping it out.

Argh, I've tried to remove the default borders around some of my photos but all the stuff I've read on the net doesn't work. It's annoying when I make my own border and the extra border shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment