Saturday, December 25, 2010

Kazu and the Christmas present

It's Christmas day, I'm dead tired from cooking the turkey and gravy and doing the socializing thing. I think I can be forgiven for taking snapshots today. I got a great pillow thingy from my sister and her husband as a gift. I was immediately reminded of the fat one when I saw that ovaly, squishy pillow.

So here she is, held against her will behind the pillow:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And here she is again, putting her foot on the pillow. She doesn't like the pillow too much.

Here's the same photo, but with some post-processing to create a "lomo effect". I can see halos around stuff, so it's obviously over processed. It's possible the halos originated from over sharpening. I'll try to work on my technique.
 Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment